It’s Friday, Friday, gotta get down…okay, I’ll stop. Since it’s Friday, here are some of the things I am loving this week, brought to you from images saved on my phone…
1. Building sheet and blanket forts in your living room. It’s a wonderful way to spend a Saturday afternoon, trust me. Who cares if you’re about to turn 32…
2. The fact that I am actually going to The Magic Castle!
I have always wanted to go inside, and you can only go if you have a guest pass from one of the magicians. We’re having my birthday dinner there! Trust me, I will be writing all about it…
3. My new elephant tea pot from World Market.
I absolutely love World Market, and I may have gone on a little impulsive shopping spree. Once we remodel the house and begin decorating, I have a feeling that most of our home decor will be coming from there. But in the mean time, how adorable is this tea pot?!
4. I gave up eating sweets, and then I discovered that my local Whole Foods carries mix and match bins of cookies from Cookies Con Amore .
They are dangerously good. The Amaretti cookies are my kryptonite, I tell you. They are probably some of the best cookies I have ever had, no joke. Many of them are flavored with anize, amaretto, orange peel, and lemon, and all are to die for!
5. Sunsets on our street. We live on a quiet suburban street in Huntington Beach. This is what 6:45 pm looks like around here:
It could be worse.
I hope everyone is enjoying Friday! I get a date night with my man tonight, which has me giddy with excitement. I’d say this song about captures my mood
Linking up with: